The Holy Grail for marketers would be the ability to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time and place. At GeoMoby, we are developing such a platform. We do believe that we can improve user experience and increase retailers’ ROI in the same time.
The benefits of such technologies are really compelling. Last year, PlaceCast performed some tests using geofences around retailers location and results are outstanding:
- 50% of consumers visited a location after receiving a notification and rich branded offer
- 22% made a purchase in store
For information, marketing email conversion rate is around 1% not 10% as for proximity mobile marketing.
However, adoption of this technology by retailers is slowing down by 3 factors:
- Privacy: App users are required to opt-in for location services but once opted in, will the app persistently log users’ location? GeoMoby provides a clear examples about how to implement opt-in/opt-out process using our solution. Furthermore, we are only tracking location when users are around geofences.
- Battery Life: This issue has been around for quite a long time now. A solution that relies heavily on GPS will significantly impact device battery life. Our GeoMoby plugin has been designed to prevent battery and bandwidth drainage. Our patent-pending technology now allows you to bring location-based services without draining your battery, and it works in real time!
- Check-ins Accuracy: how to make sure that your users are in your store or near your store? Well, our solution already provides great accuracy results but we also provide a check-in system using Near Field Communication and QR code technologies. Conversion rate and trends (# of notifications sent / # of check-ins) are the first key analytics available on our platform.
Our platform addresses the above concerns and provides a very powerful tool for retailers to engage with their customers therefore increase loyalty, revenue and improve ROI.
Not convinced yet? Contact us and ask for a free trial: firstname.lastname@example.org.